- Combines the antiviral properties of echinacea and andrographis with the immune-supporting benefits of zinc and vitamin C
- Helps fight mild upper respiratory tract infections (URTIs)
- Relieves symptoms of colds and flu and mild tonsillitis and laryngitis, including sore throat, runny nose, headache and mucous congestion
- Take at first sign of cold symptoms
Fusion ActiViral contains andrographis, which may help reduce the severity and duration of colds and flu and mild tonsillitis and laryngitis.
Symptoms relieved may include sore throat, runny nose, mucous congestion, headache and mild fever.
Andrographis has antiviral properties, as does echinacea, which is used to stimulate immune health and fight mild infections in traditional Western herbal medicine. Zinc and vitamin C provide additional immune support.
- Adults: Take 1 capsule once a day for a maximum of 2 weeks.
- Do not use during pregnancy or breastfeeding
Andrographis may cause taste disturbance, including loss of taste, loss of appetite, vomiting and abdominal discomfort.
Andrographis may cause allergic reactions in some people. If you have a severe reaction (such as anaphylaxis) stop use and seek immediate medical attention