- Combines black cohosh and vitex with the Chinese herbs dong quai, horny goat weed, curculigo and anemarrhena, plus the Ayurvedic herb shatavari
- Black cohosh and vitex are both traditionally used to relieve menopausal symptoms in Western herbal medicine
- Black cohosh helps relieve many common menopausal symptoms, including hot flushes, mild insomnia, reduced libido, irritability, nervousness and fatigue
Menopause marks the end of a woman’s menstrual cycle and her reproductive years, and typically occurs between the ages of 45 and 55.
Levels of the hormones oestrogen and progesterone fluctuate during this time and periods become lighter, until eventually the ovaries stop releasing eggs and periods no longer occur.1
Common menopausal symptoms that women experience during this time may include hot flushes, night sweats, difficulty sleeping, reduced sex drive, tiredness, irritability and frequent urination.1
Black cohosh relieves menopausal symptoms
Black cohosh helps relieve menopausal symptoms like irritability and nervousness. It also provides relief from a wide variety of physical menopausal symptoms, including hot flushes, perspiration, fatigue, mild insomnia, sexual disinterest, urinary frequency and mild muscle and joint pains.
Vitex, dong quai and more!
Fusion Menopause also contains:
• Vitex: a herb traditionally used to relieve menopausal symptoms in Western herbal medicine
• Dong quai: traditionally used in traditional Chinese medicine as a liver blood tonic
• Also contains the herbs shatavari, horny goat weed, curculigo and anemarrhena
1. Victoria State Government. Last updated Nov 2019 and accessed March 2020 from betterhealth.vic.gov.au/health/conditionsandtreatments/menopause
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly talk to your health professional.
- Adults: Take 2 capsules two times a day.
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly talk to your health professional.